Saturday, August 12, 2006

God bless the fathers, each and every one of us!

"...if you ask me, I mean, a Dad is an irreplaceable person in a girl's life. Think about it! There's a whole day devoted to celebrating Fathers. Just imagine someone's life without a Father. Never buying a Father's Day card, never sitting on their Father's lap, never being able to say 'Hi Dad!', or 'What's up Dad?', or 'Catch you later Dad!'. I mean, a baby's first words are always 'Da-Da', aren't they?"----Lindsay Lohan in The Parent Trap

"One night, a father overheard his son pray: 'Dear God, please make me the kind of man my Daddy is.' Later that night, the Father prayed, 'Dear God, please make me the kind of man my son thinks I am.' "---Anonymous

Ten Ways To Be An All Pro Dad (from www.allprodad.com)--- Love your wife, spend time with your children, be a role model, understand your children, show affection, enjoy your children, eat together as a family, discipline with a gentle spirit, pray and worship together, realize you are a father forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Counters