Thursday, August 10, 2006

a textbook full of lessons

http://boortz.com/nuze/200608/08102006.html#alert

I don't always agree with everything Neal Boortz has to say. He's way too libertarian on some issues for my taste, but for the most part I do find that Boortz makes a lot of sense. The above link is must-read material. It is an absolute textbook on why the American electorate would be foolish to ever vote liberals back into power. I would go so far as to say that the survival of our country would be endangered by a return to power of the forces of liberalism. Go through this page from the Boortz web site, explore what's offered there and try to tell me that liberals have any clue whatsoever as to how to govern in this post 9/11 world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Counters