Wednesday, June 21, 2006

please help me understand!

I don't understand liberals. Your thought process completely baffles me. Will someone please explain to me why liberals are so angry about the report of 500 weapons of mass murder being discovered in Iraq? I have been watching the news tonight and I can't remember a time (unless it was post-2000 and post-2004 elections) when I have seen such anger and rage being expressed by liberals. PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND! Are you so consumed with hatred for Pres. Bush that you are blind to the fact that this is good news? The rage and fury I am seeing has, frankly, taken my breath away. It has frightened me, as well. Each and every liberal Democrat featured on the news tonight has angrily denounced the report as unimportant, irrelevant, silly, and unworthy of praise. Forgive me for saying so, but it appears to me that you don't want to see the U.S. succeed in Iraq. Do you hate our president so much that you would rather see us lose, as opposed to seeing Bush be successful? Good grief! Can there be any more doubt as to why a Democrat presidential candidate can't get more than 50% of the popular vote (it's only happened twice in the last 50 years)?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Counters