Tuesday, June 19, 2007

jimmy carter is an evil man

http://newsmax.com/archives/ic/2007/6/19/153953.shtml?s=lh

Here's the most telling part of the whole article:

He (Carter) also said Hamas triumphed over Fatah in Gaza because of its "superior skills and discipline."

How can it be any clearer? Jimmy Carter loves terrorists. Jimmy Carter loves murderers and rapists. Find me the most monstrous, the most villainous, the most evil dictator in the world, and I'll show you a guy who Jimmy Carter would love to get his picture taken with.

I have never met Jimmy Carter, but I guarantee you one thing. If I publically announced today that I wanted to kill all of the Jews in the world, and that I wanted to enslave my countrymen so that they would be forced to support me, I promise you that Jimmy Carter would want to be my friend. Further, if America opposed me, I promise that Carter would label America as the criminal. Amazing! If there is a more despicable human being in the world than Jimmy Carter, I don't know who it would be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Counters