Monday, April 23, 2007

the new "potty patrol"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/6583067.stm

Over the course of the last 75 years or so, liberaliars have decided that they need to regulate the terms and conditions of our ability to worship publically. They have decided to regulate who private businesses may and may not hire and fire. The liberaliar has become "The Decider" on issues like where you send your kids to school, and what you do with your private property, and how much freedom of speech you are entitled to, and the limits on all of the amendments contained in the Bill of Rights.

Today, liberalism wants to step into your bathroom.

This is not a complete surprise, because the modern liberaliar already gets to decide what kind of toilet you are allowed to use in your home, but now they want to regulate the amount of toilet paper you "use" in an effort to "Save Planet Earth."

You have got to be kidding me!

Sheryl Crow actually said the following (and I promise I'm not making this up!) :

"I have spent the better part of this tour trying to come up with easy ways for us all to become a part of the solution to global warming," Crow wrote.
"Although my ideas are in the earliest stages of development, they are, in my mind, worth investigating.
"I propose a limitation be put on how many squares of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting."


Wow!

That's all I can think of to say. I have lots of comments floating around in my head, but they would ruin the "G" rating of a Christian conservative blog, so I'll just stick with, "Wow!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Counters