Monday, April 23, 2007

christian conservatism works where liberalism fails, and lives are saved as a result

http://upstatethoughts.blogspot.com/2007/04/christianity-done-right.html

Henry Martin has an outstanding post on his blog, Thoughts From Upstate South Carolina, that very clearly illustrates the completely different thought processes between the modern liberal and the principled Christian conservative. His post concerns a news article about infant mortality rates in the South, and how a Christian organization is making a difference in an area where liberal, secular government programs have completely failed. The truth is right there for all to see. All you have to do is open your eyes.

3 Comments:

Blogger Henry Martin said...

Thanks for the support. Ever since I changed to the "new" blogger there seems to have been less traffic. Of course, I don't post as often as I once did, so that may have something to do with the lost traffic as well.

8:04 PM  
Blogger hondo said...

I don't like the "new blogger." Change makes me nervous!

10:15 PM  
Blogger Henry Martin said...

I haven't used any new features. And what used to be links on my profile that would lead to others of like interests are gone!

Besides that, I can't search other blogs from the task bar. Sometimes there isn't even a bar, which is REALLY irritating. If I had time, I'd complain.

But alas, it is past 11 pm and I must go to bed -- long day tomorrow.

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Counters