Thursday, February 08, 2007

a teachable moment courtesy of liberal morons

I think now would be a good time to 'splain the rules to a few of you mental midgets. I will not tolerate anyone posting comments on this site using my name. If you call yourself Hondo, and you spew garbage, it takes me 2 seconds to click delete.

I will not tolerate anyone using vile, profane, sexually explicit language on this site. I will delete your comments if your IQ isn't high enough to allow you to express yourself in a less anti-social way.

I will not tolerate anyone who posts comments that are off topic. How in the world can a post dealing with Brett Favre returning to Green Bay inspire such ignorant responses? I will delete all off topic responses.

I welcome any and all thoughtful responses to my posts, liberal or conservative. I love it when liberals disagree with me, because I get true joy in exposing liberal mythology. I promise you though, I will not tolerate for one second the kind of garbage that has been posted here by one or two liberal retards! Go write on bathroom walls if that's what it takes to get your kicks, but you will not use my blog for grafitti!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Counters