Thursday, August 24, 2006

you have got to be kidding me!!!!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/top/news?slug=dw-littleleague082306&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Link to this story and try to tell me that we are not rapidly closing in on the end times foretold in Revelations! I can't even offer a comment on this story--my mind is too numb from the sheer stupidity of this Dan Wetzel guy who wrote the story. Read it and see for yourself.
This will be my last post till next week. We are leaving town tomorrow for a weekend family camping trip with some other families from church. Camping in beautiful Monroe County, Indiana--it doesn't get any better than that! Fishing, swimming, hiking, campfires, breathing fresh country air---priceless! Have a great weekend, y'all!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's the big deal? I made 50 large in jr high and it didn't hurt me any!

8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think all little kids should get the big bucks. Any 12 yr old that can't afford an Escalade is deprived!

8:58 PM  
Blogger hondo said...

My apologies to the more serious readers of this blog. Obviously I have friends who are auditioning to be comedians!

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Counters