Thursday, July 05, 2007

me thinks that some of these liberaliars are just a little too heated up over slick willie!

www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2007/7/3/85211.shtml

I'm not a smart man. There are kazillions of people on this earth that are a whole lot smarter than me. I'm just a wooden-headed conservative, but I do pay attention to the world around me and I have managed to form some semi-coherent opinions about that world and the events of the day. That's why I'm so puzzled by Susan Estrich's column, linked above.

I thought that it was Hillary Clinton that was running for president!

You know what? I almost feel sorry for Hillary. Almost. Here she is, a woman who is not particularly bright and not particularly articulate and not attractive or charismatic in any way, shape or form, yet she is still a formidable candidate for the office of the President of the United States. That should merit at least a little respect from the left, but all they can do is wag their tongues about her husband. Good grief! In the eyes of these wacky liberals, Slick Willie is a combination of The Beatles, Elvis Presley, and Brad Pitt!

I actually like Susan Estrich, but someone needs to tell her that it's Hillary that's running for President! Get a load of this quote:

If Bill Clinton is too big to help you, it's because you're too small to be president. If you can't share a podium with a man of his stature, you don't have the stature to be president.

Good grief Susan! Why don't you just drop the pretence? Call the guy up and ask him to go to the prom, for cryin' out loud!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Counters