Wednesday, November 29, 2006

top 10 list--my son's favorite tv shows

Let's take a break from all of this seriousness. My oldest son is 7--second grade--and I have found that his favorite TV shows are a lot different than that of his friends. I think he gets this from me. Here are his 10 favorite TV shows:
1. Gunsmoke
2. Bonanza
3. The Lone Ranger (Do you see a pattern here? He loves westerns!)
4. The Rifleman
5. Jonny Quest (I bought the DVD box set of the 1964-65 season of this classic cartoon, and we both enjoy it!)
6. The Suite Life of Zack and Cody (He lost me with this one. It's a real unintelligent Disney show.)
7. Sponge Bob Square Pants (Now we're back together. Sponge Bob is great!)
8. Popeye (He just discovered the old 50's era cartoons on the Boomerang Network and really likes them.)
9. Star Trek (This was just a western set in outer space. Why wouldn't he like it?)
10. Josh and Drake (This is another really lame Disney show. Can't Disney do funny stuff anymore that is half way intelligent?)

There's his list. I'll be back tomorrow with some really cool Jonny Quest trivia. What a great show!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Counters