Tuesday, April 10, 2007

don imus and the incurable cancer of liberal hypocracy

DON IMUS: So, I watched the basketball game last night between -- a little bit of Rutgers and Tennessee, the women's final.
SID ROSENBERG: Yeah, Tennessee won last night -- seventh championship for [Tennessee coach] Pat Summitt, I-Man. They beat Rutgers by 13 points.
IMUS: That's some rough girls from Rutgers. Man, they got tattoos and --
BERNARD McGUIRK: Some hard-core hos.
IMUS: That's some nappy-headed hos there. I'm gonna tell you that now, man, that's some -- woo. And the girls from Tennessee, they all look cute, you know, so, like -- kinda like -- I don't know.
McGUIRK: A Spike Lee thing.
IMUS: Yeah.
McGUIRK: The Jigaboos vs. the Wannabes -- that movie that he had.
IMUS: Yeah, it was a tough --
CHARLES McCORD: Do The Right Thing.
McGUIRK: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
IMUS: I don't know if I'd have wanted to beat Rutgers or not, but they did, right?
ROSENBERG: It was a tough watch. The more I look at Rutgers, they look exactly like the Toronto Raptors.


Wow! That's pretty ignorant and hateful, isn't it? I am, however, a little puzzled by all of the hoopla surrounding the Imus scandal. People act like this is the first time a liberal has ever said anything ignorant or hateful! My gosh, have they never listened to Rosie O'Donnell, or Joy Behar, or Hillary Clinton, or John Kerry, or Nancy Pelosi, or John Murtha, or Harry Reid, or Jesse Jackson, or Al Sharpton, or....... well, you get the point. Liberals say ignorant and hateful things all the time, and nobody says anything. I mean, that's part of the radical liberal's DNA to say ignorant and hateful things.

Should Imus be fired? If I was his boss, I would fire him. Then again, I would have fired him a long time ago. Drooling, addled, incoherent old men shouldn't be employed in the communications business. It's really not my place, however, to tell his bosses what to do. It is my business to not do business with anyone who advertises on the Imus show, and it is my business to choose not to watch or listen to him. That's how we the people can make a difference in the marketplace of ideas.

In the meantime, try not to act so surprised when a liberal spews hatred. It happens all the time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and Rush referring to Obama as a "halfrican american" isn't hatred? Glenn Beck, when talking about the katrina victims, "the second thought I had when I saw these people and they had to shut down the Astrodome and lock it down, I thought: I didn't think I could hate victims faster than the 9-11 victims." Then he went on to refer to them as scumbags. That isn't hatred? Hatred is out there everywhere and Imus is no better than these losers that I just mentioned.

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Counters